Tuesday, December 20, 2011

exciting times

Well it's been a while since I've actually written anything new here but I'm going to try to start making it a daily deal. I'm going unedited so piss off if you feel like being a grammar cop. This isn't one of my novels, short stories, or creative non-fiction works and until I can afford to pay an editor to read my blog I'm not going to worry too much about grammar issues.
I've got a lot going on right now with my writing career if you want to call it that. I've got a project up on kickstarter.com that I'm hoping will be funded in15 days. I basically need money to pay for marketing and the cover design as well as the ebook formatting. The good news there is that I do have a guy working on the cover now. It took me a while to find someone. If his work is good then I may be able to get Six Pack: A Collection of Shorts out sooner than planned. Hopefully it'll be sooner because a friend got me a nice big bottle of Arrogant Bastard Ale for Christmas. I told her I'd save it until launch day to drink it.
Speaking of Arrogant Bastards. My step-daughter and I were talking the other day about stuff that pisses me off. I will admit that I am kind of an ass hole. It's not so much that I'm mean to people I just go off the handle when people do stupid stuff and will often tell them about it or just bitch and complain about it. Anyway back to my point. We decided that it would be funny if I created a blog and titled it "Diary of an admitted ass hole" and blog about daily shit that pisses me off. So that is in the works. Oddly nothing has really pissed me off the last couple of days.
I've also decided to start work on another project of mine that has been festering in my brain for about ten years now. It's called "This Ain't No Bull Shitter: Tales of Life Aboard a Submarine. I'm pretty excited about this one. For those of you who don't know, I served on the USS Louisville for a while about ten years ago. In the time I've been out I've noticed that there isn't anything out there that gives actual accounts of what it's like so I'm going to write about it.
I've also got two more fiction projects in the works: another collection of short stories....flash fiction really and a novel about a serial killer and the folks that try to catch her. I'll give more details about her tomorrow. (See what I did there....gave some suspense so you'll come back.) Anyway that's All I've got for now. I just wanted to update the world on what I was doing.
Goodnight and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment